IOT Green Transformation for Academic Society and Business Oriented Ecosystem in Western Balkans
Meets & Greets
WP 1. Management
Lead Beneficiary: TUS
The coordinator of the project has to undertake the crosscutting management, monitoring, evaluation, and
reporting are fulfilled by the following activities:
- Kick-off meeting
- Organizing Steering committee/Management Board meetings
- Preparation of Project Management Plan
- Financial management of the project
- Progress and Final Report Writing
- Coordination of all other project activities and reports
- Closing event
WP 2. Preparation
Lead Beneficiary: PUT
During the preparation phase, the main activities will consist on reviewing and reporting the situation of the
penetration rate and application of IoT technology in WB region including below:
- Analysis of the situation regarding IoT penetration based on data collection through different questionaries for students, academic staff, businesses, and society in the aim of green technology. Case study of the port of Durres in terms of green transformation issues.
- Workshop about sharing expertise in IoT for green transformation and analysis of syllabi in the 6 WB HEIs to identify the gaps in the area of IoT and Green transformation.
- Regional event in one Western Balkan country to share the results/findings of the Penetration Rate of IoT and need analysis in WB Report with all the stakeholders within and outside the consortium.
WP 3. Experience and sharing know-how with EU partners on the establishment of the IoT-ECO hub
Lead Beneficiary: TU-Graz, UAMD
After the need analysis report, the next activities will be divided based on the IoT infrastructure developing, share knowledge, trainings and workshops with different stakeholders. In the developing phase will be introduced Innovating IoT applications in the framework of green transformation and will be organised in the following main activities:
- Study visits to EU HEIs to learn best practices on HEI capacity building on IoT applications
- Information and guidelines for the development of IoT hub and infrastructure (workshops and discussions)
- Academic staff, administrative staff, and student training
- Invited lecturer/talks in each WB university from EU, business, and associated partners
WP 4. Establishing IoT-ECO hub
Lead Beneficiary: UPAT
- Tendering procedure: Preparing infrastructure, software, and hardware.
- IoT-ECO hub development.
- Managing and regulating the IoT hub. Defining the mission and vision
- Aministration and registration of the IoT-ECO hub.
- Academic staff training on IoT green applications.
WP 5 - IoT-ECO hub for teaching materials, new and updated courses, and research:
Lead Beneficiary: TUS, UNIM
- Teaching materials for the courses and for the IoT content (White papers and lecture notes)
- Development of new courses and modules, integration in the WBs HEIs curricula and probation
- Development of virtual prototype of Green transformation ecosystem model of the Port of Durres.
WP 6. Networking of WB HEIs on IoT-ECO as a resilient solution toward the green transformation for society and business
Lead Beneficiary: UBT, UAMD
- Organizing roundtables and workshops with universities (academic and administrative staff)
- Organizing roundtables and workshops with Professional High Schools
- Organizing roundtables and meetings with businesses, organizations, and local government
- Organizing open days for informing citizens (including those with fewer opportunities) regarding IoT technology as a challenge for development and with a focus on the application field.
Fostering collaboration and networking between universities, businesses, and society (workshops)
WP 7. Quality assurance and evaluation
Lead Beneficiary: UP, UOM
In order to ensure the quality of the project implementation, a quality plan will guarantee the following activities:
- Establishing the Quality Board (QB)
- Development of the quality plan
- Conducting evaluation forms about the activities and feedback analysis
- Developing Quality Assurance policies for the common IoT hub and teaching materials
- Evaluation of the business satisfaction from the new courses and modules in IoT and Green transformation and the skills and competences acquired by students in accordance with the needs of the jobs market.
WP 8. Dissemination and exploitation
Lead Beneficiary: UAMD, UBT
Planned activities for promotion purposes are as follows:
- Preparation of the project dissemination plan
- Design of the visual identity of the project, design, and development of the project website and social network pages for promotion
- Preparation of promotional materials and publications
Dissemination about the events to different stakeholders